Towbar for Boeing 717, McDonnell Douglas DC-9, MD-80
This A05269D towbar is designed to push or pull all Boeing 717 and McDonnell Douglas DC-9 and MD-80, MD-88, MD-90 aircraft.
The towbar is equipped with a hand-operated hydraulic pump/tank which supplies a flow of hydraulic oil to a single acting hydraulic cylinder. This cylinder raises or lowers the wheel carriage assembly to which the tires are attached.
WASP/Tronair towbars are built to withstand the most demanding of towing operations. With years of high utilization field use behind them our rugged, but ergonomic designed towbars are easy to use and provide years of safe towing.
• Positive locking mechanism to aircraft tow point
• Hydraulic retractable undercarriage to easily adjust to connection height
• Tension/compression shear
• 3.25 in (8.26 cm) towing eye
• Unpainted surfaces zinc plated to resist corrosion
• Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue