The TMX 500 aircraft towing tractor has a maximum draw bar pull of 38 000 kg (83 600 lbs). It has the
ability to perform push and pull operations on all aircraft including Boeing 747-400. Its ergonomic design
provides maximum driver comfort and increased visibility.
TRACMA’s high standard of build and component quality make the TMX 500 a durable and reliable tractor.
- Gross Weight Tractor 52 000 kg (114 439lbs) up to 59 000 kg (130 072 lbs)
- DBP: 38 000 daN (83772 lbs) forward
- Engine : DEUTZ BF8 M1015 C COMI EPA engine 348 kw (473 hp) @ 2100 rpm
- Transmission :, Z.F. 4 WG 65 4 forward and 4 reverse speeds, inter-axle differential, fail safe direction change
- Speed : Maximum reverse and forward speed 30 kph (18.7 mph)
About the manufacturer
TLD provides its customers with a complete range of Ground Support Equipment through the most extensive Worldwide Sales and Service network in the industry.
TLD products are in operation at most airports around the world. Well-designed and adapted to the requirements of our customers, the equipment is consistently maintained to the highest standards by our large engineering teams. Performance and dynamic efficiency, as well as simplicity, high reliability and low maintenance costs, continuously drive our ongoing engineering efforts.