The ACE-802 series provide maximum passenger comfort in all types of aircraft. Available in a wide variety of configurations, these units meet the requirements of all aircraft operators regardless of fleet size or local ambient conditions. Using R-134a as a refrigerant, the ACE-802 are environmentally "safe", causing no damage to the atmospheric ozone.
- Detroit 7 series diesel engine
- Cooling capacity: 110 tons
- Simplified Operating Controls
- Rotary screw Compressor with two mated helically-grooved rotors
- Normal compressor overhaul at 25.000 hours
- No pump down cycle required
- Temperature control
- R-134a refrigerant
- Filter dryer
- Two each 42 inch diameter condensing fans
- ASME receiver for refrigerant
- 127 gallon diesel fuel tank provides for more than 10 hrs of operation
About the manufacturer
TLD provides its customers with a complete range of Ground Support Equipment through the most extensive Worldwide Sales and Service network in the industry.
TLD products are in operation at most airports around the world. Well-designed and adapted to the requirements of our customers, the equipment is consistently maintained to the highest standards by our large engineering teams. Performance and dynamic efficiency, as well as simplicity, high reliability and low maintenance costs, continuously drive our ongoing engineering efforts.