The TSU Schrader FAK 3.0 is the large toilet service vehicle in Schrader's standard programme.
For the clearance of all aircraft series.
Suitable for airports with a high volume of air traffic and long transportation distances. Due to its large tank capacity, the TSU provides the longest clearance period between loading and emptying. Nonetheless, its flat construction style provides a clear view when manoeuvring.
Brief technical description:
- Wastewater tank volume 3,000 l
- Flush water tank volume 1,200 l
- Disinfectant agent tank volume 100 l
- Wheelbase: 4,200 mm
- 10.5 t series chassis with a high loading capacity
- High-performance vacuum system with 1,050 m3/h
- With a hydraulic lifting cage
- Torsion-free tank construction
- Easy to service and maintain
- Easy, fast operation due to automatic controls
|Engine Brand||DAIMLER AG|
Completely refurbished and in good shape.
About the manufacturer
Schrader is a German leading manufacturer for Aircraft Water Service Units and Toilet Service Units. With the innovative design of this Ground Service Equipment we fulfil all qualifications respectively to all standards and customer’s wishes. With about 200 employees in two production plants in Germany as well as our subsidiary company in Romania, Schrader requires the highest quality standards. Global networking and worldwide references, makes Schrader Company to a strong partner in the ground service equipment sector.