- The chassis is produced by steel profiles and steel plates.
- The tow-bar is provided by a fifth wheel system mounted to the chassis for easy steering.
- Front wheel maneuvering is provided by a slewing ring that works vertically on the axis.
- The steering system equipped with a brake system that is applied when tow-bar is at upright and released position.
- The tanks are made of stainless steel and provided by manholes, filler caps and discharge valves.
- The top of the tanks are covered with anti slip material or steel grid for safe walking.
- The clean water pump is driven by hydro-motor, which is powered by the diesel engine or electric motor,
- to be used to pump the clean water to aircraft’s tank.
- The waste water coupling is made of stainless steel and is of quick coupling type. It is equipped with 4” flexible hose.
- A foldable ladder is provided to be used for operator to reach desired elevating height to serve aircraft.
|Dimensions||4250 × 1580 × 1350 cm|
Size: 176.44 kB
Total download: 37