CPT-7 is a heavy-duty vehicle to transport and transfer palletized and containerized cargo. CPT-7 interfaces with aircraft cargo loaders, container and pallet dollies, racks, and air freight warehouses. The CPT-7 has a maximum capacity of 7.000 kg (15.400 lbs) and can handle both pallets and containers.
Features & benefits:
- Lower ground handling costs with single person operation,
- Minimizes the number of GSE vehicles needed to efficiently service an aircraft,
- Faster loading and unloading of aircraft, reducing ground times,
- Heavy-duty steel plate frame with recessed lighting designed to handle harsh operating environments,
- Chainless, direct powered hydraulic motor convey system provides lower maintenance costs.