The LAM7000 DP/MDL8 universal loader will handle the main-deck of wide-body aircraft, such as the B747 freighter or combi, the DC10 and the A300 C4.
* Baggage container/pallet transfer to the lower-deck and main-deck compartments of: B747, B757, B767, DC10, MD11, L1011, A300, A310, A320, A330, A340 and B777 aircarfts.
* Pallet transfer to main-deck of: DC8F, DC9F, B707 C, B727 C, B727 QC, B737 C, B737 QC, BAE146 QT/QC aircrafts.
* Pallet transfer, widhtwise or lengthwise, into the B767 ER
* Handling capacity: 2 LD2 or LD3 containers or one LD6 or LD8
* Standard pallet handling up to 96″ x 125″, lengthwise or widthwise.
* Front loading and transfer height to the aircraft from: 1.890 m to 5.470 m (74″ to 220″).
* It can load and unload cargo from ground vehicles at a height of 508 mm (20″) with a minimum height of 490 mm (19.3″) and a maximum possible height (on the rear) of 1500 mm (50″).