LOADER TRANSPORTER FOR PALLETS AND CONTAINERS UP TO 60.4″ WIDE AND 7800 LBS (3500 KG) CAPACITY.
Designed according to AIRBUS requirements for the A320/A319/A321 aircraft Series, it can be economically used for any wide body aircraft container door (i.e. A300/310, DC10, MD11, and B767). Because of its extra length it can take 2 special AKH containers for A319, A320 A321 aircraft Series at the same time on the rear platform. Side loading with container rotation or container rotation only are available with options R8 and RF8.
DP/R8 option includes a powered side loading and container rotation capability.
The LAM 3500 DP/R8 can :
- transfer baggage and cargo containers or pallets (max.60.4″ wide) to the front and rear lower deck compartments of Boeing B767 and Airbus A319, A320 aircraft.
- transfer baggage and cargo containers/pallets to the rear lower deck compartments of DC10, MD11, L1011, A300, A310 aircraft.
- receive independantly on the front platform one AKH container or LD1, LD2, LD3.
- receive on the rear platform 2 special AKH containers or 2 standard containers LD1, LD2, LD3 or 1 container LD4, LD6, LD8, LD11 or standard aircraft pallet up to 1540mm * 3175mm (60.4″ * 125″).
- transfer containers or pallets to the aircraft at transfer heights from approximatively 1.865 m to 3.365 m (73.5″ * 132.5″).
- receive and discharge loads from ground vehicles at a height of 508mm (20 in.), with a minimum height of 480 mm (19 in.) and a maximum possible height (on the rear) of 1600mm (63 in.).