- The SCHOPF F 180 is an aircraft towing tractor with 4-wheel drive and 4-wheel steering.
- It is available in the weight classes 20,000 / 24,000 / 28,000 kg
- This tractor consists of a sturdy and rigid frame of welded construction. The front axle is mounted to the frame by semi-elliptic laminated leaf springs. The rear axle is rigidly mounted.
- Engine, full-power-shift transmission and hydraulic system as well as all other components are placed within the frame, easily accessible for repair and maintenance work. Engine and transmission can be removed as one unit.
- The F 180 tractor can be supplied in a so-called "short" or "long" version. Besides an elevating cabin for driver and co-driver in front (short version), the tractor can be additionally equipped with a full-width platform or a fully functional one-man rear operator’s station (either open stand or closed cab) with small platform.
- The tractor weight is equally distributed on all four wheels.
- Various types of tow couplings for connecting a tow bar can be mounted to each of the
- massive bumpers front and rear. In standard single-stage pin-type tow hitches, pin with 3” 75 mm Ø, are fitted.
|Marca del motor||DEUTZ|
|Modelo de motor||BF6M1013EC|
Completely refurbished and in good shape.
About the manufacturer
SCHOPF Maschinenbau GmbH is a German company that produces specialist vehicles for the mining and aviation industries.
Products supplied for both civil and military aviation include a complete range of tugs to handle aircraft in every weight range, the unique PowerPush remotely controlled pushback system, container / pallet loaders and passenger stairs. In supplying to NATO, major airlines, ground handling companies and airports around the globe, 90% of SCHOPF’s aviation related production is for export, with deliveries to more than 130 countries.