Small de-icing truck
The equipment is a de-icing system mounted on a towable trolley.
In order to perform the de-icing task the equipment includes:
- Height adjustable open basket.
- De-icing system to throw de-icing fluid onto the aircraft surfaces.
- The height adjustable basket is operated by a hydraulic system.
- The de-icing tank has a capacity of 1500 liters.
- The de-icing fluid is thrown to the aircraft surfaces using an electrohydraulic pump with a supply gun (height and flow adjustable).
- Fluid Type I as standard.
- No need for stabilizers.
- Heating system with diesel boiler/burner.Heating time less than 50 minutes.
- Tank made stainless steel. Thermal insulation is fitted towarranty the fluid temperature.
- Recirculation pump to assure a homogeneous temperature.
- Auxiliary generator set with 220V single phase and380 V III phase for auxiliary services.
- On board voltage 12 VDC.
- Gun to flow the fluid to the required zone. Adjustable flow and dispersion.
- Basket movements, temperature gauge control and boost pump control on the basket control panels.
- Working light.Heating controls on the tank control panel.
- Safety components/features: dual low level sensor, digitalinclinometer, parking brake sensor, etc…
- Fully complies with EN12312-6.